PDA

View Full Version : Yarn analogy

ruziska
10-08-2012, 01:43 PM
My husband says I'm the only person who would come up with yarn as an analogy for my life. Yes, I'm that addicted to yarn (I even have the tattoo). So here's my analogy:

My life is like a room full of yarn. Before all of the drama of the past 2 years, my life was a room of yarn balls and skeins. Most of them were coordinated and orderly with a few tangles here and there but for the most part neat and tidy. Then all heck broke loose with the unwanted drama and my room full of yarn became all tangled up. So now I'm in the process of putting it back together one tangled skein at at time. Yup, my life is a room full of yarn. Knit on!

Mica
10-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Thats a great way of looking at it all! I'm going to have to remember that one of these days.

jmail
10-08-2012, 06:17 PM
... someone brought a lit match into my room... either that or an incendiary grenade... Actually, I don't think I had my yarn sorted too well to begin with. That is a good analogy ruziska, the balls & skeins of yarn, and their getting all mixed-up & knotted together, making for a tough clean-up job...

steve.b
10-09-2012, 05:59 AM
just remember that if you knot all the balls together.......
they become a safety net.
to keep you safe untill you can stand on your own 2 feet.
then you can sort them out again.

magistramarla
10-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Rita,
As someone who crochets, this analogy made perfect sense to me.
Hugs,
Marla