PDA

View Full Version : Number five is on the way!

magistramarla
09-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey Everyone,
I just finished crocheting the baby blanket for Hillary's baby girl, who should arrive in the next two to three weeks.
She will be my fourth grandchild and the first grand-daughter.

Today, my son Tom called to tell me that on the day that they have been married for a month, he and Sharon just found out that they are pregnant!
So, now the fifth grandbaby is on the way! I'll have to start on another blanket as soon as they tell me what colors they want.

I know that Kayla and Perry are trying to have a baby. All I need is for them to announce that yet another one is on the way!

I've decided that grandbabies are like cats - one can never have too many!
Hugs,
Grandma Marla

Derrie
09-23-2012, 09:28 PM
My mom would be so jealous of you. Every time I travel the 1000 miles to visit her, she mentions this or that "nice young man, son of so-and-so," and I know she's less concerned with me finding a life partner and much more concerned with GRANDBABIES, STAT.

Congratulations on the wonderful news!!

steve.b
09-24-2012, 03:45 AM
i can read your joy in the words.
i love my 4 grandchildren.

i presume i need to encourage the kids to try for more.....lol
time to keep up with the jones. (marla's).

Nonna
09-24-2012, 04:14 AM
I'm so jealeous! My kids are done so I won 't be able to keep up with the Marla's . I am very happy with my 5 and am starting to look for great grandbabies in may be 5-10 years

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Deemarie1223
09-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Congrats maria! I am still young (kinda) and am hoping I can get healthy enough to have one more before I'm 35..which IS old for babies;) I have 3yrs! But my antiphospholipid makes staying pregnant very difficult (that an my incomeptent cervix). If I can't, I'm totally satisfied with my 3 and my son is alsmost 14 so maybe I can pull a grand baby outta him in 10yrs lol! All babies are duch gifts!

BonusMom
09-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Congrats Marla, on your ever growing family!

May they all be healthy, happy and strong children.

debbie-b
09-26-2012, 05:11 AM
Yeah for grandkids. My son got married on 8/11 and one week before the wedding, he called me all excited, telling me that he is going to be a dad. My daughter in law stopped the pill, because she has taking it for years, so she figured it would take a long time to get pregnant. My son of course said, " it didn't take long at all, because I am the man". lol
This baby is my 5th grandchild as well. It is going to be born in april.
Isn't it exciting?

Debbie

runnergirl68
09-26-2012, 01:28 PM
I've decided that grandbabies are like cats - one can never have too many!

I love that and agree!!!!! I LOVE being "GG" (gorgous grandma)!!! The other day my 3 year old granddaughter took my hand and took me in her room to play "tea" and she looks up at me and says "GG, you're my best friend" my reply, "Addie, you're mine too". melts my heart.

MorrisonGal
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Congrats on your grandbabies! You have some wonderful moments to look forward to. I love to crochet, too.

running girl
09-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Very nice news. Enjoy.

tgal
09-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Awesome news! Congrats!

n.mac
09-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Congratulations! I've got 2 grandsons!
I love it when they come to visit-best part I can always send them home.

jmail
09-29-2012, 05:11 PM
You'll enough for a Rock 'n' Roll band now, Marla! Over half of a baseball team! A whole hockey team!

magistramarla
10-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Hillary is in labor tonight, so my grand-daughter should be born soon. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Tom and Sharon keep calling me with all kinds of questions - it's cute!
Hugs,
Marla

BonusMom
10-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I hope Hillary's L&D went well and she's holding her baby girl in her arms!

Saysusie
10-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Is the new GrandBaby here???? I know that you are so thrilled. Many Congratulations

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie