PDA

View Full Version : Working it out as I go along

betterme
09-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I am a fighter. I will not let lupus control my world. Yes, some days I feel like crap. But other days are wonderfull and life is good . This is my chant what I say to myself when the poor pittiful me wants to peak out.

tgal
09-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Well I will simply welcome you to the WHL family! We are glad you are here and that you have such a good attitude!

steve.b
09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
hi, and welcome
you are not alone.....
we are here to help.

MorrisonGal
09-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Welcome - glad you found the community here!

jmail
09-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey there betterme! Welcome to WHL. Lupus will put its hands on the steering wheel of life at times, and try to yank it out of your hands, but between you and the docs, you can "steer" (kind of wobbly at times) and get on down the road... Keep a smile on your face, when you can.

rob
09-13-2012, 03:27 PM
I am a fighter. I will not let lupus control my world. Yes, some days I feel like crap. But other days are wonderfull and life is good . This is my chant what I say to myself when the poor pittiful me wants to peak out.

You know, for me the bad days hold nothing special, they just blend together and for the most part are quickly forgotten. I couldn't tell you what I did on my last bad day.

My last good day? Well, I could tell you about it in such detail that I am taken back to it and can see it in great detail. The good days are to be treasured.

Hang onto the good days, as the memory of them will get us through the bad ones, and there are still many good days ahead for all of us.

Rob

PS-Welcome to WHL.