PDA

View Full Version : search feature

ihate2shave
06-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi, this place is great. One idea, having a keyword search function so someone can look under the topic they want to know more about... for instance me, I want to find what other people have written about legal problems and how they solved them. So if I could type in keyword "legal" or "law" all posts related to this subject would be displayed.

Just a thought... another is, have a board on legal and financial issues of living.

Thanks agian.

silverlioness
06-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I agree. For example, my doctor suggested I start taking methotrexate. I wanted to see the previous discussions without asking again. I looked through all the posts, but it would have been a lot easier to have had a keyword search :) I'm happy just to have the site anyway it is though.

SoleSinger
06-06-2006, 10:41 PM
I thought that there was a keyword search in the search link?

Saysusie
06-14-2006, 02:05 AM
There is a keyword search available. Click on Search and it is one of several options available.
:lol:
Saysusie

silverlioness
06-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Thanks! I never even noticed the Search button up there until Sole Singer mentioned it. :oops:

ihate2shave
06-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Oh! Der, I'd only noticed the google search b4... Thanks!

admin
06-28-2006, 05:09 PM
I put in a special feature where when you do a search it automatically puts one million dollars in my bank account. Please feel free to search several times a day.

:lol:

SoleSinger
07-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Ha ha ha h... Hmmmmmm..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: