PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit better

Mica
09-04-2012, 09:27 AM
OMG I have been feeling horrible since Friday! I have been already been feeling bad for a while but this weekend kicked my butt. Fevers, nausea, no appetite, and super tired! I feel a bit better today but just wanted to type out how I really hate how unpredictable lupus is. Thankfully it didn't last any longer than a couple of days because I seriously thought I was having a bad relapse.
On a cuter note I have a litter of kittens that my neighbor asked me to find homes for. I had to ween them first and they are just so adorable! Little cute fluff balls. Nothing makes you smile more than a kitten.

The Survivor
09-04-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm glad that you are feeling better, Mica. And its great that you have such a positive attitude. Animals are great for therapy, you know? I hope your litter of baby cats find very kind homes. I wish you the best of luck! :)

Saysusie
09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I am so glad that you are feeling better and that the flare only lasted a couple of days. I think that the unpredictable nature of this disease is one of the things that makes it so difficult to deal with. Perhaps if we resign ourselves to the fact that it is unpredictable, maybe the unpredictability won't be such a stressful occurrence???? Who knows, huh?
I am glad that the kittens are bringing a smile to your face and I hope that you continue to feel better for a very long time.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie