PDA

View Full Version : freakin out, weird leg thing goin on!

Deemarie1223
08-27-2012, 08:45 PM
So I just got out of the shower and while I was putting lotion on, I noticed an indent above my left calf muscle. I then examined further and from my knee down is all swollen and weird looking. You can actually feel the indentation! Its not painful,some slight twitching and just weaker feeling (I get neuropathy worse in that leg). I tried uploading pics but it didn't work. Do I elevate and ice and relax or call the doc? I've never seen anything like this:/ thanks!

magistramarla
08-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Darla,
You need to make sure that your doc sees the swelling, even if it is just through a picture.
I have an indentation too, but mine isn't from swelling. Mine is from being too tight and spastic.
Hugs,
Marla

Deemarie1223
08-27-2012, 11:56 PM
So I called the nurse and she sent me to the ER, they ate concerned about a possible blood clot, but after feeling my legs, they said it could wait till tomorrow. They do ultrasounds unless life or death? So tomorrow I go back for an ultrasound and see my primary care doc too....glad I went, feel a lil better. Also, elevation and ibuprofen helped things go down a bit.....off to bed, have to watch 4 kids tomorrow, 3 are under 4! Until tomorrow......