PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Pink_Moose_Princess
08-27-2012, 02:36 PM
I figured I had been lurking long enough that I ought to just sign up already. I don't have lupus - I have RA and am newly diagnosed, but not new to being sick. I have been struggling with what I now know to be RA for about 10 years. I had minor flares in the beginning of my disease lasting a couple of weeks out of the year, but this last winter a flare started that has yet to end despite Plaquenil, Celebrex and injecting 25 mg / week of MTX. Hopefully you all can make a little room for an autoimmune cousin. Pink Moose Princess

kim,l
08-27-2012, 04:46 PM
welcome to whl family we are a site full of people with different autoimmune diseases you are quite welcome and just browse around and check out some of our messages and profiles.

magistramarla
08-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey Pink Moose Princess,
Welcome to WHL. Anyone with a concern about any AI issue is always welcome here.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
08-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Hi and welcome aboard! Hopefully your new concoction of meds does the trick!

steve.b
08-28-2012, 12:52 AM
we are open to people who have lupus..........
or friends of people who have lupus.

as you have already met a few other on here..........
you are now a friend of people who have lupus.

so you are more than welcome to stay.

we have quite a few other family members with ra.
so feel free to discuss about it.

Saysusie
08-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Hello and welcome :-)
Just wanted to add my welcome to those you've already received. As you can see, we welcome anyone here who has or knows someone who has any form of an auto-immune/connective tissue disorder.
I am glad that you decided to join our family. Again..welcome.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Deemarie1223
08-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Welcome, I'm not dx'd yet, and now (after yrs of "possible lupus")they are thinking ms and/or. You have come to the right place, I'm still a newbie myself but have been made to feel right at home! I too, have been struggling with symptoms fipor 10yrs...it's a rough rd isnt it? Nice to meetcha'