PDA

View Full Version : Major brain fog!

Deemarie1223
08-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Thought I had an apt w my primary to follow up on the neurontin today...drove 15mins there(car over heated ugh) and when I got there they said "I'm sorry dear but your apt is for tomorrow" uuuggghhh I even had it in my phone calendar for today! Totally embarrassing! Just thought I'd share!

Nonna
08-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm with you. I called to reschedule my appointment on the 6th. They said- that can't be, she doesn't work on Thursdays. Your appointment is the 5th.
I said whatever please reschedule it.

Toni

Matthew 11:28-30

Deemarie1223
08-27-2012, 04:50 PM
That's exactly what happened, except I drive all the way there lol. As soon as she told me, it clicked "oh yeah she doesn't work Monday's" so back I go tomorrow hehe

kim,l
08-27-2012, 04:54 PM
sorry this happened to you i know it has happened many times to me my solution is i use a white board and place it right near the front door so i know when all my appointments are. also placing it on your fridge is another good idea for backup since that is the one place you use everyday. hope this helps and big hug kim

MorrisonGal
08-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your extra drive and car overheating DeeMarie...car issues are frustrating :(

indigo
08-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi Deemarie1223,

I just had my own brain fog doctor appointment experience so I know what you mean about the embarrassment! I just went to see my new dr who is very nice and helpful and she offered to give me another script for one of my meds and said she could get it for me cheaper and stuff but I said I already had heaps of repeats left and so we said she'd do it next time then. Afterwards I felt so stupid because I should have just taken it while I was there but not only that then I realised I had completely run out of scripts and don't have many left!!! I get so anxious whenever I go that it takes me the rest of the day to wind down and now I have to do it all over again - how annoying!!!

Derrie
08-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Yup, I showed up to my last rheumatologist appointment exactly 24 hours early...

Deemarie1223
08-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Glad to hear I'm not alone! But sorry that we all go through this! It is annoyinh and embarassing! And derrie, that's exactly what I did...24hrs early on the button :/