PDA

View Full Version : Hi to Everyone

ItsLupus2007
08-26-2012, 03:23 PM
I am a Wife,mother to 2 wonderful kids and a lot of furbabies :).I was diagnosed officially in 2007 after a relatively quick process once I gave in to my PCP's request to please "go to the Rheumy"

I was very sick at the time I finally gave in and have an excellent Dr that I love and wouldn't trade for anything.

I am very blessed by my family and I am thankful to have found this board and look forward to meeting new people and interacting with others who understand that this disease is hard to deal with and it often takes an odd sense of humor to understand and cope with the curve ball life chooses to throw at us sometimes.

Hope all are having/had a great weekend.

Thanks!

tgal
08-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi and welcome to the WHL family! We are so glad that you found us and even more glad to hear that you have a great doctor! You have no idea how rare that is.It is also wonderful that your family is understanding and supportive. That too is missing very often.

Please make yourself at home. Feel free to ask questions, vent, cry, laugh or just talk. We all know how nice it is to be somewhere that people actually understand what is happening with your body.

steve.b
08-27-2012, 12:12 AM
hi, and welcome

jmail
08-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi there ItsLupus2007, and welcome to WHL forums! Be sure and read the "stickies" at the top of most sections. Glad you found a good doctor, and hope you get over the being sick right now, and get things calmed down...

kim,l
08-27-2012, 04:50 PM
hello and welcome to whl family.

ItsLupus2007
08-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Thank you to all that took time from their busy lives to reply.I greatly appreciate it :)

magistramarla
08-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi, and welcome to WHL.
I have a few overlapping AI diseases, too. This place is great for getting information and venting when needed.
Hugs,
Marla

Deemarie1223
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Nice to meetcha! M not dx'd yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll be overlapping too...I wish I had good docs and a quick process:/ I'm glad you seem to be well, and are getting good care! Now you've joined a great family, as a newbie myself,I've already seen how supportive the WHL fam is!