PDA

View Full Version : New to WHL

loopyza
08-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi everyone
I'm new to WHL. I'm very glad to have found some people having the same struggles as me. Looking forward to chatting to you all!

steve.b
08-22-2012, 05:06 AM
hi and welcome.
we have people from all over the worls as members here.
although i cannot think of a regular member from south africa.

i am glad you have found us.

please tell us a little more about yourself.
one of the easier ways is in your profile.
please read mine to learn a little more about me.

again welcome.

magistramarla
08-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi Loopyza,
Welcome to the WHL cyber family!
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
08-23-2012, 12:56 AM
hello loopysa and welcome to our family look forward to getting to know you hugs kim

loopyza
08-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Hi All... thanks for the warm welcome.
I was diagnosed with SLE in June this year after I had a mild stroke - scary stuff! July was a rough month for me while I was getting used to my meds and dealing with quite a nasty flare of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have recently been switched from Azapress to Methotrexate once a week and it has been so much better with little side effects. Seeing the Rheumy for a follow up tomorrow so here's hoping it all goes well.

:)

Saysusie
08-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Hello and Welcome to our Family. I am so glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. Please let us know how your appointment with your rheumatologist went? Other than MTX, what meds are you taking?

Again....welcome

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

loopyza
09-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Hi Saysusie

Appointment went well thanks. Doc says I'm responding well to the meds but am still battling with the RA. I'm on a number of meds. MTX once a week, Plasmoquine, folic acid and ecotrin daily (to prevent another more serious stroke).
I hope you all have a super day and weekend (if it's nearly the weekend where you are) :)

Loopyza