PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Monday

wrightrs
08-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Got everything done for my surgery. My knee and my whole body aches. I'm pre-registered. Had labs. Had my echo-cardiogram. Waiting for results. I've been in bed all day cause I'm worn out. Had to walk all over the hospital yesterday to get to all my appointments. I also bought my Mom. Took her to ER to have her arm looked at, while I went to my appointments. Her is arm infected now. They redid x-rays. And her arm is broke. So my sister is taking her to the Orthopedic Dr today. I just could not take her yesterday did me in. I go to have my CPAP checked out tomorrow, so I can take it to surgery. I have AVON to deliver tomorrow also. My surgery is Monday.

steve.b
08-10-2012, 06:01 AM
i will be thinking of you on monday.
and hope you are rested by tonight.

jmail
08-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Good luck with it Becky! Here's to a speedy recovery, with minimal distractions. We'll be praying for you here.

rob
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Good luck on Monday Becky. Go easy on yourself, and get well soon!

Rob

Danica01
08-10-2012, 12:47 PM
We will all be thinking of you! You have a lot going on so just take a few moments for yourself and just relax. I am sending you gentle hugs!

Mica
08-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Your in my thoughts, hope all goes well monday!

wrightrs
08-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks everyone this is Sunday night. Tomorrow's the big day. So doing what I need to get ready. Nothing to eat after ten. Hope my sister will go take care of my Mom's arm tomorrow. But really don't think she will. She's taking her kids to carowinds tomorrow, with their softball team. She could stop by my Mom's on the way home. But bet she won't. My Mom is suppose to get a cast Tuesday if the infection is gone on the place she scraped her arm heals. It's all up to my sister now. I will not be able to do anything till I recover.

tgal
08-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Keep us posted! I will be thinking of you

magistramarla
08-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi Becky,
It's Monday, and I'm thinking of you. I hope that it went well.
Gentle Hugs,
Marla

rob
08-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi Becky,
It's Monday, and I'm thinking of you. I hope that it went well.
Gentle Hugs,
Marla

Ditto what Marla said.

I hope all is well.

Rob