PDA

View Full Version : No..I did not disappear into a black hole!

Saysusie
07-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi Family :-)
I know many of you probably thought that I had forsaken you and/or disappeared into a black hole. First of all, I am relatively well; my family is doing better and the myriad of crises situations that we went through have substantially been resolved.
Finally, after almost a month of one crisis after another, I am able to calm down-sit down-regroup- and come back here to the family that I've missed so much.
Forgive me if I do not post a lot right away, I am going to be spending most of my time reading and catching up with everyone. I will post "Thanks" to let you all know that I am doing just that...
I hope that you are all having many good days. See you in the forums..warm hugs to you all.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
07-31-2012, 10:17 PM
So glad to hear that soothing voice. Glad things are better for you and yours. I think we all understand the need for ssome time away but we are always glad to have you back. Love and missed you

jmail
07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Good to see that avatar, and "hear" your voice! btw, the "smilies" thing doesn't work... tic - Anyway, hope and pray that the "resolved" means "in a satisfactory manner". Get back to your reading now, hear? It's good for the brain. We'll still be praying for you and yours.

steve.b
08-01-2012, 12:42 AM
hi mum,
glad you are home!

Samo
08-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi Saysusie,

It is always nice to see a post from you. Wonderful for you that things have been mostly resolved.

Samo

magistramarla
08-01-2012, 03:23 PM
SaySusie,
We've missed you! It's good to see you back.
Hugs,
Marla

Hunniebun
08-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Its great to see you Saysusie!

Nonna
08-03-2012, 12:39 AM
We all have our issues, glad to see your back, you are and always will be important to this site.
Miss you and everyone else. Am starting a new med, hopefully I will get things resolved myself

Toni

Saysusie
08-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Thank you everyone. Most of our crisis situations had been resolved only to be replaced by a couple of new ones. My son has been hospitalized four times in the past two months with severe asthma attacks - to the point where one emergency room doctor told him that when he arrived, via ambulance, he was actively dying (why a doctor would say a thing like that, I will never understand).
At any rate, due to this, he is moving back to San Diego where the cool, moist atmosphere does not aggravate his asthma. However, to do this, he had to quit his job and is now getting unemployment as well as financial help from..yes, Mom and Dad (uggh). Hopefully he will find work very soon (lol). He has been in San Diego for 5 days now and already says that he breathes so much better and has not had to use his emergency inhaler at all (THANK YOU GOD!!)
Me..I stressed out so badly at the idea of losing my only living child that I ended up in the hospital (just overnight) and back on a Prednisone pack as well as Trazadone and Nortryptaline (two more meds to add to my 16+ regimin).
Good news..I just finished my own production (we closed on the 29th) and it was a huge success (we had a full house on th 28th and sold out on the 29th). I struggled through it due to my flare up and emotional state and had to cut out two very powerful songs as I just could not sing them to my satisfaction. Even so, I am very proud of this last production and so happy that it was so well recieved. Also, I was highlighted on a local TV show which I am so honored to have been chosen for this highlight.
So, things are looking up again and I know that they can only get better. I am still basically on house arrest (lol)..complete rest during my Prednisone tapering. I've been watching some great movies on netflix and doing some sewing.
I thank each of you, again, for always being here for me. My love to you all.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
08-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Wow, that must have been scary for you and your son. Doctors say stupid things sometimes.
I am glad everything is getting a little better for you.
Sometimes " house arrest" is what we all need, to slow down and recharge the batteries.
Nice to have you back.

Debbie

magistramarla
08-25-2012, 09:36 PM
SaySusie,
I'm glad that you're son could move to where his asthma is better. My Kayla experienced the same thing. Her asthma was severe in Texas, but when she moved to Denver, it got a lot better. She's off of the meds now, except for a few weeks in the spring and again in the fall, when allergens are in the air.
She says that she plans to live in Colorado the rest of her life.
I've noticed that the moist air here next to the ocean makes a huge difference to my Sjogren's symptoms. As soon as we travel somewhere that is dry, my eyes, nose and mouth are dry and miserable. Living next to the ocean is wonderful.
Now that he is feeling better, you need to concentrate on yourself. I hope that you are much better soon.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
saysusie glad you are back sorry to here about your scare with your son all 3 of my children and husband have asthma so i know how scary it can be when they have attack. you need to take care of yourself and rest. so wonderful about your show and tv appearance i am so happy for you love kim

Saysusie
08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Thank you everyone :-) My son continues to do better and I am enjoying the complete rest. We are planning a trip to San Diego tomorrow to help my son finalize his move and to spend a bit of time with him.
I do hope..well I am sure that things will continue to get better for both me and my son. Again, thank you all.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie