PDA

View Full Version : New member from London

Starryeyes
07-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone,
Just saying hello, I am not diagnosed as yet, I do have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. My rheumy says hes sure theres a crossover, but nothing shows up so far.
I get quite bad headaches, tests etc revealed nothing, I do wear glasses, they have been examined too (eyes) lol!! Rheumy basically says that as I am on plaquenil anyway I am already on correct meds. Lots of other symptoms, the usual ones, fatigue, muscle aches, swelling, fever etc

I cant seem to find any forums here in the UK, just sites which give information and advice, so I am really glad to find you all!!!! I hope to make some lovely friends who are much more knowledgeable and able to help with ideas, diets maybe that might help.

Thank you for reading this

rob
07-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi Starryeyes,

I'm glad you found us! We have quite a few members here from the UK.

Welcome to our group,

Rob

jmail
07-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Hello Starryeyes and welcome to the forum from central U.S. of A. Be sure and check-out the "stickies" at the top of each section of the forum. Enough info there that I *still* haven't completely digested it all...

lizbond36
07-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the group, I am from the midwest USA. Glad you found us.
Hugs
Liz

steve.b
07-19-2012, 01:52 AM
hi and welcome from the other side of the world.

theLword
07-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Welcome Starryeyes!

I studied aboard in London during college. So, England holds a very happy place in my heart! Happy you can find support from all of the world! :)

kim,l
07-20-2012, 04:10 AM
welcome from sydney australia

Danica01
07-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome!!!!! I love knowing that this reaches so many wonderful people! As far as not being diagnosed yet, be patient and don't give up. It is a battle we have all had to go through.

magistramarla
07-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi Starryeyes,
Welcome to WHL from the beautiful Central Coast of California.
Hugs,
Marla