PDA

View Full Version : Been gone way to long

lizbond36
07-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone
Sorry I have been gone for a long time, few things, I had trouble getting online for a long time.. Then I forgot my user name LOL damn lupus fog. I am now back and I see I have much needing reading to do :-).
Hugs to you all
Liz

steve.b
07-17-2012, 08:14 PM
glad you worked out how to come home.
we missed you.

magistramarla
07-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Liz,
I'm also glad to see you back at WHL.
Hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
07-18-2012, 02:51 AM
Welcome back, nice to see you again.
How have you been?

Debbie

jmail
07-18-2012, 02:30 PM
"Homecoming" for a few us of around here lately... tic

lizbond36
07-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Thank you, Debbie I have seen better days LOL. I am going to see my doc next weds. He put me on some meds for sleep so far its working. Sure miss you all. I notice 5 pages of new member wow I have been done for a long time.
Hugs
Liz

debbie-b
07-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Thank you, Debbie I have seen better days LOL. I am going to see my doc next weds. He put me on some meds for sleep so far its working. Sure miss you all. I notice 5 pages of new member wow I have been done for a long time.
Hugs
Liz

I have been on Ambien for YEARS and can tell you, that a good nights sleep will make a huge difference in how you can deal with all the Lupus symptoms.
Before Ambien, I did not sleep for over six months, I mean only an hour here or two hours there, litteraly about ten hours a WEEK. Not only was my pain worse, but I thought I would go insane, without sleep you can really go insane.
For me Ambien is a life saver.

Debbie

lizbond36
07-19-2012, 07:01 AM
I don't take that drug I take Amitriptyline hydrochloride now I did notice the pin and needle feeling in the hands, feet, legs have slow down a bit. Don't know if it the meds or my body is getting enough sleep. I still have those afternoon that I want to go to bed, but I think its Lupus and no pill is going to help that. I take these around 9 PM but I don't feel asleep till after 11PM.
Hugs
Liz