PDA

View Full Version : Remission - A lovely rest.

running girl
07-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Hi gang,

I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I've been enjoying a pain free, full-energy remission. The truth is I always feel guilty when i feel so good when so many of you are suffering.

Hello to all of the new members. I generally like to chime in with a "welcome", but there are just too many new members to get caught up. I hope you all are finding support here. I know that I always do.

And to my friends here, I hope you are well. I will try to read some of the posts and see what's up.

Nothing much new with me. I've been on vacation for the past two weeks and have really enjoyed the R&R.

Brenda

magistramarla
07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey Brenda,
It's always great to hear when someone is feeling good and enjoying life.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
07-11-2012, 09:59 PM
thanks for the update.

it is good to hear when some one has a rest from lupus.......
there is a silver lining there for the rest of us.

tgal
07-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Glad things are going so well !!!

debbie-b
07-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Brenda,

Don't you feel guilty! We are all very happy for you. On top of that we can all hope for the same remission time you are enjoying.

Debbie

ritzbit2
07-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Thats so awesome! I feel like I might be heading in that same direction and I can't wait to be able to have all that energy. I'm glad you are feeling better :)

jmail
07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey Brenda! Here's to a long, prosperous remission! I'm working on mine (again... tic).

bunny28
07-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Congrats on your remission. I too have been feeling pretty good lately due to my new love prednisone. It is hard to feel great and know that others are suffering. BUT please, please, enjoy every second and may the remission last longer than you could hope.