PDA

View Full Version : Special Blog

Danica01
07-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Hello to all of my friends with Lupus!!!!! A few months ago after kidney surgery I found myself sitting in bed and feeling really down about the situation I was in. I needed to talk to some, anyone! So, I decided I would start a blog for myself and others navigating the unknown waters of autoimmune disease. I named the blog The Things The Don't Tell You. I share when I make a new post on Facebook but I also thought I could share it with all of you and you could also pass it on to others who are struggling. Here it is and please feel free to comment on anything you read. i hope it brings a smile to your face and a feeling of not being so alone.

http://danica-thethingstheydonttellyou.blogspot.com/

steve.b
07-11-2012, 09:40 PM
thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you can keep the smile i see on your avatar.

remember that your lupus animal is now a big lion......
you can roar and scare away many many creatures.
(wish lupus was a creature).

magistramarla
07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Danica!
Wow, I haven't seen a post from you in a long, long time. Welcome home to your cyber family.
I hope that you stay around.
Hugs,
Marla

Danica01
07-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Marla!!!!! I have missed you!!!! Thank you for welcoming me home with open arms....you bet I will stick around. How have you been doing and feeling lately??????

Danica01
07-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Just posted up a new post!!!! Enjoy and pass it on to anyone who needs a smile and lift me up today! Love you all!

Oluwa
07-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Well, hello stranger....Lovely to read you again. I often wondered about you..how you were...hugs.

Danica01
07-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Oluwa!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you!!!!!! Sorry I have been gone so long.....I promise to NEVER disappear again. How are you feeling?????????

Also, posted another entry in my blog so everyone check it out!!!!!!!

Danica01
08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Just posted a new post!!!!!!!

http://danica-thethingstheydonttellyou.blogspot.com/2012/07/faith-and-fate.html

Oluwa
08-10-2012, 08:53 PM
I am sorry I have not been out and about here, Danica...I don't post that often anymore. Actually very little. I am living life at a slow pace...no expectations at the moment. Just letting my life evolve since Bola my husband, Pookie and Riley died. I have added to my family, Jack. A Shih Tzu...makes me laugh, love....live in the moment.

Lupus has been kind to me for the most part...

I'll check your blog out..tight hugs...squeeze.