PDA

View Full Version : I get to see my grand kids TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbie-b
06-22-2012, 02:53 AM
My daughter and my grand children are coming from Texas today.
I am so excited, I only get to see them once a year.
Thanks to the steriods, I am feeling good and we can do something every day.
Tomorrow we are going to Niagara Falls, it's only an hour drive from here.
In eight hours from now, I am going to kiss and hug my babies. We are going to have so much fun.
See you guys next week.

Debbie

Nonna
06-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Have fun, I get to see my son and his oldest boy today. Haven't seen them since last summer.

debbie-b
06-22-2012, 04:11 AM
Have fun, I get to see my son and his oldest boy today. Haven't seen them since last summer.

Well, then I wish you lots of fun too.

Debbie

rob
06-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Have fun, both of you!

runnergirl68
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Have a great time with your grandbabies Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love love love being a grandma, enjoy!

magistramarla
06-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Enjoy those grandkids!
I'll be seeing two of my grandsons next month. David is coming to spend two weeks with us again. While he's here, Kayla is going to bring Kyle here to see us and his cousin. She's also bringing her fiancee, Perry. I've met him (like him very much), but Jeff hasn't yet.
My son is getting married in August, and he's bringing his bride to CA for a honeymoon. We haven't met her yet, either.
It's going to be quite a summer.
Hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
07-03-2012, 05:15 AM
We have had a great time together, but sadly they had to go back. Which left Oma very sad.

Debbie

magistramarla
07-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Debbie,
I'm glad that they didn't tire you out too much. Mine will be coming here in two weeks. I know that it will be a very busy time, and I'll feel conflicted when they leave - sad to see them go, but glad to resume my quiet life.
It's time for you to rest now.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I am so sorry I missed this! I am so glad you got to see the grand kids! I am glad that you made it through without getting too overtired and were just able to enjoy them!

steve.b
07-03-2012, 08:33 PM
we talk about kids getting hyped up on things.........
looks like oma found a way to keep up... steroids.

arent grandkids the best medicine !!!!!!!!!!!

i love the way they bury the head into my shoulder as the hug.