PDA

View Full Version : hello! new to this forum.

anneadux
06-17-2012, 11:12 PM
hi everyone,

i was recently diagnosed with lupus after 5 years of various tests and lots of questions from my rheumatologist. i'm currently on plaquenil (200mg per day).

sorry this greeting is so brief as it's late, but i just wanted to say 'hello' and i look forward to getting to know you here on the forums!

debbie-b
06-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi Anne,

Welcome to WHL.
I am glad that you have found us. I am sure you are relieved to finally having a diagnosis, even though, nobody want's to have a lupus diagnosis. But now that you have it, your doctor can treat you and things useally get better.
I am looking foreward to getting to know you.

Debbie

steve.b
06-18-2012, 05:55 AM
hi anne,
as debbie said....
it can be a relief to put a name to ongoing problems.
i took about 30 years to get my diagnosis.

welcome.

magistramarla
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Anne,
Welcome to WHL. It's a relief and also very confusing to get a diagnosis. I hope that the information and support here will help you.
Hugs,
Marla

jolynnhughes
06-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Welcome, Anne! I hope this forum helps you as much as it has helped me in the few short weeks I've been here. I'm still working on my diagnosis, but I hope to have definitive information by July 3rd when I go back to receive test results.

Best Wishes,

Jo

theLword
06-20-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Anne,

Welcome! I have been on Plaquenil (400mg) for about two and half months now. Starting to see the positive effects and I hope you do as well!

tgal
06-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi and welcome to WHL. We are really glad that you found us! Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions that you would like. Although Lupus is different for everyone you will usually find someone that has gone through what you are