PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new to WHL, I am hurting in Hurt

hurting in hurt
06-07-2012, 09:32 PM
So I have been dealing with a wide range of symptoms for well over 4 years now. I have been seen by lots of diffrent dr's but still no sound anwser as to why I feel like I have the flu lots of times through out the year I have severe body aches and pain from my toes to my head my hair thinned out so bad at one time I had to cut my hair short and buy 2 wigs, when I go out into the sun my skin often blisters on my neck,chest and forearms I have had severe leg pains in both legs that felt as if my leg bones were aching (burning, deep pain) I have seen 3 Rheumy-dr's to date this last one has diagnosis fibromyalgia...?
Is this his way of saying I don't know because I did have one Rheumy that did infact tell me that. guess what? I never went back to her again
I was put on prednisone for a short time by my PP I had no change in my symptoms I have been put on meds for Lupus in the past.

I was on neurontin 300mg 2 at bedtime which really helped me to sleep but it gave me serve indigestion which my Rhemy made my go see my PP right away before he would change my meds because he wanted to rule out my having a heartattack...
I am currently on meloxican (generic for mobic 15 mg) and vit d2 1.25 mg 50,000 units along with amitriptyline hcl 25 mg (elavil), lortab 7.5 as needed for pain and tramadol so I go back to see my Rhemy July 5th. one good thing is that I faxed my Rhemy FMLA papers (intermittent) for my hubby( so sweet, he takes care of me when I can't) we have to travel almost 2 hours to get to the Rhemy so we needed this because my hubby works night shift so it is very taxing on him to drive me 2 hr. to my Dr. after having worked all night and then to have to go into work that same night. My Rhemy filled out the paper work and faxed the papers to my hubby's job and they approved him.
I don't know what I have but I do not feel like it is fibromyalgia, please help

Hurting in hurt

steve.b
06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
it is sometimes very hard to diagnose what is happenning to us.

the symptoms are different to many different people.
the different deseases have many overlapping symptoms also.

it is a proccess of elimination to find out what you really have.
sometimes this is a slow confusiong proccess.