PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie all the way around to lupus and forums,

Shy Mello
05-28-2012, 05:30 PM
[/B][/B] Hello, I'm Mello . I have SLE Lupus, newly diagnosed last year after being hospitalized for weeks with inflammation on my brain (aseptic meningitis) a CVT blood clot ( minor stroke rightside or could have been the leftside, at this point, I have to rely on reading my past doctor notes and my patient history, hard to keep up with all that goes wrong with me. Umm, what else, well there is plenty of other stuff wrong with me, right now too much thinking. All I know is I am fatigued when i go to sleep and when I wake up. I joined so I could have a place to come to where I could chit chat about this and that or that and this... OMG the sitcom CHEERS theme song is stuck in my head... **singing*** Where everybody knows your name.. .. anyhow.. I'm Mello and I look forward to meeting more Lupies!!! Smooches

jolynnhughes
05-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi Mello! I'm new too, but I have yet to be diagnosed. I was just referred to the rheumy last week, but I haven't been yet. Glad we both found a great place to vent and...sing, if that's what we need to do. LOL! And, by the way, thanks for getting that Cheers song stuck in my head too. :)

magistramarla
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi Mello,
Welcome to WHL! You'll fit right in here.
We're a supportive cyber family, and you're right - this is a place where everybody knows your name.
We tend to worry about members when we don't hear from them for a while.
Read some of the threads that interest you and read the stickys for good information.
Feel free to comment on threads and ask questions. There is usually someone here to chat, since we have members in several time zones.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
05-29-2012, 06:24 AM
*chuckles* yeah, we will know your name but not sure how many of us will remember it due to brain fog!

Welcome to WHL. We are really glad that you joined. Take a look around and make yourself at home. Feel free to ask any questions you want or join in on any conversation.

I look forward to getting to know you

steve.b
05-29-2012, 07:48 AM
hi and welcome.

as marla said,
please look around some of the older posts.

they are our personal experiences with lupus.