PDA

View Full Version : Home from the hospital today

diane 50
05-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi all. Just updating you all about my results of the stress test.. I had 3 90 percent blockages and went in Thursday to have a cath and angioplasty done he put in 3 stents and the front of the heart was not movable when my heart rate was higher when at rest it was okay so it wasn't getting any blood oxygen to the front so hoping this took care of that problem.

tgal
05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Glad everything went well. Rest up and take care of yourself. Surgeries can be stressful to the body which can cause lupus issues so make sure to rest

BonusMom
05-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Glad you're home and everything went well. Hope this makes your heart beat regularly. Take care.

steve.b
05-26-2012, 09:13 PM
i love hearing stories like this......
modern medicine is wonderful.

i hope your problems are over now.

diane 50
05-27-2012, 04:46 AM
Thanks Everyone. It sure is good that that this is over. Steve I know the things they can do these days is great, 10 Years ago my Mom had the same amount of blockages and the would've try to do the angioplasty or stents with her,they did the by triple by pass with her and I know I was worried if it would have triggered the lupus so been resting a lot to try and prevent this from happening.

debbie-b
05-27-2012, 05:23 AM
So glad, that you had it taken care off.
Now you need to rest and follow your docs instructions.
Take it easy.

Debbie

magistramarla
05-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Diane,
Take good care of yourself - we'll all be thinking of you.
Hugs,
Marla