PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here Saying Hello!

Nicki
05-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Although I normally don't do forums, I decided this would be a good one to join. I was diagnosed with Lupus over 2 years ago after "just knowing" I had it for 4 years but being told I was wrong. I blame the disease for this, not the doctors! I am in pain now but hoping you are all feeling well!! I do have a blog where I occasionally talk...okay, maybe rant...about my Lupus. It is NOT a Lupus blog, mind you. If you are interested in reading it, feel free to visit My Life on the N-List (http://thenlistblog.com). Take care and pamper yourselves! You deserve it!!

rob
05-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi Nicky,

Welcome to our group. Please make yourself at home!

Rob

tgal
05-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. I look forward to getting to know you

magistramarla
05-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi Nicki,
Welcome to WHL.
Hugs,
Marla

Marine wife
05-25-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm new here too and LOVE this forum! I'm sure you will enjoy thy supportas much as I do. Glad to have you.

Derrie
05-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome, Nicki! I'm new around here, too, and I've learned two things:

1) Everyone is nice and helpful.
2) The old posts here are a wealth of information.

Glad you came to join us!

lynday
05-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello, I am new here as well. I was not diagnosed with lupus, but I do have connective tissue disease. I found out more about my condition from this forum! The people here are so willing and knowledgeable. Their compassion goes a long way! With that being said I am understanding that what I have is much like lupus and I am being treated as if I have lupus. I went on your blog! You brought a smile to my face. Almost everything u have experienced I have as well. I hate when people say "ohnu look good though! U dont look sick" ugh if they only knew. Ty for sharing your story, and blogging. I realize that my brain fog is not me being a dizzy blond!
Hugs,
Lynday

Saysusie
05-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Hello and Welcome to our family;
I am glad that you decided to join us as this place is filled with people who are kind, understanding and willing to share! You are welcome to "Rant" here as we know that we must all do that from time to time (lol).
As we are a global family, you will find that there is always someone here willing to help you no matter what time of day you may visit. I wish you well and hope that we can offer you something that you will find comforting and helpful.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Nicki
05-31-2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks, Rob!!