PDA

View Full Version : hello!!!!

zd111809
05-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Hello everyone my names zully I'm 25 and I found out I had systemic lupus 3 years ago... Being the mother of a an over active toddler at times isn't easy but I always find ways to push through.. Im a full time student planning to become a social worker someday :) I feel lucky to have my rheumatologist because he treats my symptoms and not just the lupus.. So for example he put me on remicede (sp) instead of benlysta... And the difference in me since starting infusion has been amazing!!! Aside from the lupus what makes me especially unique is my albinism :) I came here in hopes of connecting with others like me because I don't personally know of anyone who has lupus and it would be amazing having some people to connect with on those tough days :) my relief was gaming... I was a huge gamer a few years ago but after having my daughter it just wasn't possible to do that anymore... So anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope to meet some new people :)

kim,l
05-20-2012, 11:06 PM
welcome to the whl family we are here to support you and listen when you need to talk we a a pretty good bunch of people.

steve.b
05-21-2012, 04:32 AM
hi zully,
and welcome.
please read a few of the older posts.
they are our personal experiences with lupuis.

looking forward to getting to know you through the forum.

theLword
05-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Welcome Zully!

I'm a 25 year old social work with Lupus as well :)

I give you so much credit for being in school while having a young child. You must be a very strong person.

Saysusie
05-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Hello and Welcome! I am glad that you are here. Please read through the posts, especially the "Stickys" at the top of each forum. You will find a wealth of information and support here. Welcome to our family.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie