PDA

View Full Version : It's Sunday Morning

Nonna
05-20-2012, 05:32 AM
as I try my best to get back into the swing of life, I find myself overwhelmed with what to do first. I just can't seem to get with it. I want to get out and do but fall on my face every time. I even went to the local support group meeting this month. Saw Lacy50 (sue and her husband) they all seem to be on a good road. I know that once I stop working things will get better - stress wise - but when that will happen; I don't know. I'm not going anywhere this morning need to stick close to my favorite room in the house..... if you know what i mean........ I know it's not part of the Lupus, but my tremors and spasms are progressing and there went my remission. I know I need to get active again. the physical activity makes me feel better. I went bowling and had lots of fun. going to do it again if I can just find someone to go with; even thought of going alone though that's no fun.

Sleeping almost 24/7 was not as enjoyable as one would think, but I guess I needed it. My old sleeping patterns are coming back now and that believe or not makes me like better. Hey I'm almost normal.

So I just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm still around.
trying to make a comeback,
Toni

debbie-b
05-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi Nonna,

Sorry you are only so,so.
I am glad, that you have got to meet, Lacy 50, that is awesome. And that you had so much fun, bowling is great too.
Getting out is good.
It is nice to see here again.

Debbie

tgal
05-20-2012, 08:56 PM
FI don't know why I am only seeing this now. It never came up on my "What's new" section. Anyway...I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I wish you were closer because I really need a coffee buddy!

magistramarla
05-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Nonna,
I'm glad to see you here again - I've missed you. I hope you feel much better soon.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
05-21-2012, 04:24 AM
hugs

my dear friend

Angel Oliver
05-22-2012, 04:08 PM
So wish i lived near you,id go bowling with you.Just take it as it comes and rest or sleep when you need to.Gentle hugs.
love
Amanda.xxxx