PDA

View Full Version : Teens With Lupus Website

ritzbit2
05-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm trying to put together a website specifically for teens and young adults with lupus, or other autoimmune disorders. Right now I'm still putting it together but I'm looking for some feedback on it so far. If you could post your thoughts either here or on the feedback section I would really appreciate it :)

http://teenswithlupus.weebly.com/index.html

steve.b
05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
i have seen you change so much in the time i have been a member here.

all i can say is

WOW
well done.

ritzbit2
05-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Thank you : ) I have been working on it for hours because I'm motivated to get it done lol the hardest part is making links to pages on the website without having a million pages on the top bar lol its time to call it quits for the night. I hope to finish what I have in mind for it so far tomorrow.

debbie-b
05-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Very nice job, Ritz. I am very impressed.
Young lupies need something like that, for sure.

Debbie

ritzbit2
05-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Thanks :) I have been adding a little bit to it each day but I have been so not with it I didn't get anything done to it today. Its running alot more smoothly now though and I found out how to get it to pop up in searches :) If you put in "teens with lupus" on bing or yahoo its on the first page along with the facebook page I made :) You have no idea how happy I was when I figured out how to do that lol

Mica
07-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Oh i really like this, I like the blog part.

ritzbit2
07-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you :) I've been trying to keep up with it but some weeks I just can't because I'm worried about other stuff especially the class I'm in right now. I'm hoping some people will find it helpful.

ritzbit2
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I have made a new website. Can I post the link to that one as well?