PDA

View Full Version : Have i been forgotten?

Angel Oliver
05-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Noone come to chat with me anymore.....you forgotten me? Im stil here lol.

2 weeks ago fostered another dog off death row and Alfie was rehomed on Sunday yaaaaaay!

love
Amanda.x

kim,l
05-15-2012, 05:19 PM
amanda i am so sorry we have not chatted for awhile i definetly have not forgotten you my dear friend. i think it is wonderful about you fostering dogs. how are you hope you are doing alright hugs kim

tgal
05-15-2012, 06:41 PM
You can't be forgotten my friend!!!! Yay about the dogs! You are a dear soul

Mica
05-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Awe so glad your fostering in need dogs.

magistramarla
05-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Angel,
We can never forget you, my dear!
I check the chat box often, but I never seem to be on WHL at the same time as anyone else.
However, I'm always glad to answer you in a thread like this one.
Good work with the dogs - I think that I would have a hard time giving them up after getting attached.
Hugs,
Marla

rob
05-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Amanda!

This song is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9hEdiZ7Vc&feature=related

mountaindreamer
05-18-2012, 06:09 PM
hey girl.....I have been gone for a year, and I never forgot you....I thought about you all of the time. I don't chat on line very well, I get everyone's posts confused and then I get frustrated, (ha ha ha) so please forgive me if i don't join in. Can't wait to catch up with you.

PS....now I see Rob has graduated to posting music videos....you go ROB

Angel Oliver
05-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Ahhhhhhh thanks so much Kim,Tgal,Mica,Marla Rob & Phyllis. So nice to hear from you all,i know you've all been going through tough times,but i so hope that sun shines through. I do pop in weekly,but my head is full of fluff hahahahaha i know you all know that feeling....foggy days....so i sit and read the posts,then ten minutes later realise im still reading the same line hahahaha. Oh thanks so much Rob for the song....i'll be singing it all day now lol,so kind.Let me know what you all been up to when your heads are up to it.I got a few bargains on ebay...yes im now a Dior girl hahahaha.Its bedtime and im wearing my Dior lipgloss....how sad,nowhere to go...but i got shiney lips for bed.Nice to hear from you all.....phyllis....so glad you are back.
Lots of love n gentle hugs
Amanda...Dior wearing girl...(name drop)xxxxx

P.S..forgot to mention....my eye doctor said i maybe able to have Botox in September to STOP my migraines.Lets hope i get it cause that'll mean no headpain and NO WRINKLES hahahahahaha.Actually i think the botox will be in my neck and other triggerpoints,so i'll let you know what happens when i hear.xxxxxx

debbie-b
05-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi Amanda,

I am glad that you are back too. I don't do the chat though, it's to much concentrating for my foggy head.
Talk to you later.

Debbie

steve.b
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
.....P.S..forgot to mention....my eye doctor said i maybe able to have Botox in September to STOP my migraines.....

saysuzie is also looking at botox.
you two should compare research notes.

magistramarla
05-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Amanda,
I get Botox injections into my vocal cords for the Spasmodic Dysphonia. Wouldn't you know it? I don't have wrinkles on the outside, but I get wrinkled vocal cords!
Good luck with it. Botox works great for me.
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
05-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Amanda, I've been so overwhelmed with crap that I can't seem to get my life in order. Miss my buddies here thuh. Trying my best to get back in the groove of Life.

miss you all
toni

Angel Oliver
05-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Oh really Steve, well i had no idea...i thought he was being rude lol saying i was wrinkley,turns out it deffinately does stop migraines,but i think you have to have it done every 6 months in certain triggerpoints.If im right its the neck temples and the main part i need hahahaha.I'll let you know what happens or will wait to see if Carlotta has it first.
Debbie....Nonna...gentle hugs n thanks for writing here to me......thinking of you both....i hear ya!
Wow Marla....does that hurt when they inject it? My face is one big wrinkle hahahaha oh to be wrinkle free lol.
Love
Amanda.xxxx

Saysusie
05-27-2012, 04:12 AM
Angel;
You could NEVER be forgotten..you are our "angel". I often check the chat box and I seem to never be here when anyone is actively chatting. I do admit, I don't check the chat as diligently as I should *sad face*
I too, have been discussing Botox with my doctor for migraines. Alas, Kaiser does not offer this treatment, but she is looking into alternatives for me and also contacting administration to see if there can be some sort of dispensation for me. So, we'll see. If you are able to get Botox before me, please let me know how it works for you.
Hugs always
Saysusie

magistramarla
05-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Wow Marla....does that hurt when they inject it? My face is one big wrinkle hahahaha oh to be wrinkle free lol.
Love
Amanda.xxxx

Amanda,
The injections aren't too bad - I'm used to them. My doc in Texas went "down the throat". He was quite skilled, and sometimes my voice was fine for teaching by the next day. The one that I have here in CA prefers to do it "through the neck". It's not as accurate, so sometimes it takes up to three weeks before I have a good voice. The stuff does work, though. It lasts three to four months before I need another one.
BTW, You look lovely on your picture.
Hugs,
Marla

Angel Oliver
05-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow Marla through the neck.....im such a wimp as i went faint just reading that lol.I am glad it works though.This botox sounds like something i need (tries to unwrinkle her forehead) hahahahaha.Thanks for being kind about my photo.
Yes Carlotta i will do,im not 100% sure yet whether i will get it,but i qualify and the doctor mentioned it to me first.Funny thing was,i thought,how cheeky of him to say i need botox....then he told me what he meant lol.With my luck with doctors....i never believe or trust what they promise as it never usually happens.
Gentle hugs to Nonna.xxxxxx
love Amanda.xxxx