PDA

View Full Version : Hello

lupusmelbourne
05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Hi everybody! i am newer. i am very happy join this forum. Does anyone please tell me lupus with high blood pressure usually take which medication to low blood pressure?

Thanks

steve.b
05-12-2012, 01:22 AM
hi and welcome.
there are quite a few other aussies on here.

your blood pressure problems are best sorted by a doctor.
i personally need to lower mine, and i take medication for it.
some of our medications will help to lower pressure, others will not.

welcome to our cyber family.
please read a few of the older threads.....
they are our personal experiences with lupus.

kim,l
05-12-2012, 05:26 AM
welcome whl i am fellow aussie from sydney. i agree with steve you really need to speak to doctor i to take medication to lower my bloodpressure as well as my lupus medication. please feel free to browse our different posts and lauries lounge is good to vent and to talk to us about anything we are here for support .

Saysusie
05-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Hello and Welcome; I am glad that you are here. As has been said, it is probably best if you speak to your doctor about your blood pressure issues as there are several different medications that can be taken for this issue. Which medication would be best for you depends upon your symptoms, your age, your history, as well as other important factors.
I take hydrochlorithiozide for my blood pressure issues, but my pressure is not that bad and I exercise daily. My constant state of stress is what makes my pressure a bit elevated.
You will find that there is a ton of information here and that our members are like family in that we all genuinely care for one another. I am glad that you decided to join our family.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lupusmelbourne
05-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks all of you. My doctor prescribe me Micards Plus 80/12.5 mg. I read some information about it. There one is worried me. It is Micards plus may exacerbation or activation of SLE. I hope if any one of you in this forum take it, can you please tell me Micardis plus's side effects are really terrible like information book describe.
Before my doctor proscribed me irbestartan300mg it couldn't help me.