PDA

View Full Version : Chronic kidney disease

leaann
05-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I got a huge issue that I am worried about. I had some blood work done, the doctor didn't call me back on it well cause he likes to wait til I come in. I had to go by and pick up some papers to go the another doctor I was seeing yesterday when they handed me the wrong blood work papers I was asking for. I got the papers on the test that they have not told me about. I should these papers to my other doctor and was then ask if any one had suggested that I have chronic kidney disease. She said I needed to talk to the doctor that issue the test.

Here's why I am worried, my mom has chronic kidney disease and her's is at stage 3. That's first worry about it. Secondly last week I developed and issue that has really concerned me. It is not an everyday issue but a large concern some days I can not urinate, and when I do there is something in the urine that looks like crystals. I went to the ER about this was given an antibiotic and told the issue would go away. I have made an appointment to go to my doctor that treats me for lupus but want see him til next week.

This is a huge concern for me. Anyone else have chronic kidney disease and does it run in your family, even though I know it can be a big part of lupus?

steve.b
05-10-2012, 09:06 PM
sorry i cannot offer any help....
but i wanted to let you know, we are listenning.
i hope you sort it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leaann
05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks Steve,

I hope that we get it sorted out soon it is kind of bothering me just thinking about it, cause I know what my mom has went through and it was not good.