PDA

View Full Version : Lupus And Loving Life.

SunkissedLupus
05-05-2012, 02:51 PM
I am a new to this website and is hoping to have a great welcoming and comfortable feel about it. I have never blogged or gotten on any forum before but I will like to welcome myself and my name is SunkissedLupus. I am 20 yrs old I was diagnosed March 2010. Have had multiple issues with my Lupus but I am dedicated to making it work. Living with Lupus is my life but I will and shall become someone dealing with this silent killer. It will not defeat ME. So here I am SunkissedLupus. :cute:

magistramarla
05-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi Sunkissed,
Welcome to WHL. We have quite a few young members here that I'm sure you will relate to. I'm sure that they will be along to welcome you.
If you haven't already, read through some old threads that interest you and the stickys at the top of each forum. Then, dive in and join the conversations on threads where you have a question or comment.
Hugs,
Marla

SleepyInSeattle
05-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Welcome! This forum has been a great source of information and comfort to me. There are a lot of wise, kind, and incredibly generous people. I am sorry you have Lupus, but so happy you have found us!

steve.b
05-05-2012, 08:20 PM
hi,
and welcome.

i like your attitude.
you have lupus..... but lupus does not have you.

SunkissedLupus
05-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Thank you,
Do you have Lupus as well ? I am searching to find a mutual friend to discuss Lupus topics ? I hope you're having a good day and thanks for the response. :)

tgal
05-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi Sunkissed. Welcomet to WHL. We are glad that you are here. A good attitude is a wonderful thing to have

Saysusie
05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi Sunkissed; We are so glad that you are here. You will find that this place is filled with the most caring, informative, and understanding people. We are here to help you as much as we can and in any way that we can. Again....welcome :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit2
05-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm 19 and was diagnosed 3 years ago. I wish I could be as upbeat as you! Everyone here is very loving and supportive. :)

tripLexie
05-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Helloooooo sunkissed!!! (love that name)

Welcome to WHL.

I am 20, in the lovely limbo of diagnosis, leaning towards mixed connective tissue disease with aspects of Lupus, Scleroderma and Dermamyositis. Feel free to private message me to talk about anything! I love your additude!