PDA

View Full Version : Hospital visit and terrible FLARE!!!

AliceOrozco
05-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Hey everyone. It's me again. So Sunday morning I woke up to terrible trembling and vomiting and pain in every joint and extreme fatigue where I'd fall asleep every time I'd blink. My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. I went to the emergency room where they did blood tests and ran various ekg's . They checked my organs basically and determined they were functional and sent me home.
I have been in bed since then (about 4 days). I'm currently crying because my muscles shake when I try to walk and my joints are so inflamed. All I do is sleep. My chest hurts terribly. I'm not sure what to do. But I cannot take this pain and fatigue and overall sense of being sick anymore. Any suggestions?:'(

leaann
05-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having so many problems, I wish I had an answer for you, other than call your regular doctor. The ER can be such a pin when they don't really know what's be going on. Sometimes they can be helpful. I hope that you find relief soon.

take care

Tammy1962
05-03-2012, 05:45 AM
Alice,

So sorry you are having such a rough patch! Over the last 20 years I have experienced many ups and downs; during the down times I've come to embrace and trust the thought 'things will get better soon'. Leaann had good advice, your regular doctor may want to adjust your meds.

chikititalinda
05-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Oh Alice I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Try taking a warm bath in epsom salts. If you're body tells you need sleep, just sleep and rest it will do you good. Yes do call your doctor, they may prescribe something for you. I found that Motrin was great for pain and inflamation, unfortunately I can't take it anymore. Hope all this subsides really soon.