PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

CatLady
04-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Britt(any), I was up thinking I should find someone/some people like myself and found this site! Glad I did, hope to befriend some of you, learn some more information and help others when I can. Take care!

steve.b
04-30-2012, 02:39 AM
hi britt,
welcome.
please tell us a little about yourself.

tgal
04-30-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi and wwelcome to WHL! We are really glad you found us. Make yourself at home here because you are now part of the WHL family!

CatLady
04-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Well, a little about me: I am 27 years old, happily married 7 1/2 years, been with my hubby 11 years. I have 2 cats, Sunshine and Midnight. Also a guinea pig named Peachy Queen. I was diagnosed with lupus in 2007. I live in Atlanta, GA. Currently do not have a job, but I do go to online university. I love to read and watch old movies. Hmmm...any other questions? I am bad at describing me/my life :) Nice to meet you both!

magistramarla
04-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi Britt,
Welcome to WHL. I'm another cat lover - my two are named Casper and Dax. I also have a German Shepherd service dog named Conner, who gets bullied by Dax. My hubby and I are finally on our own after the five kids have grown up and moved on.
I was also diagnosed in 2007 - mine is Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, a combination of Lupus, Sjogren's, RA and Psoriatic Arthritis.
Hugs,
Marla