PDA

View Full Version : The ups and downs of a Lupie

Nonna
04-21-2012, 12:44 AM
I guess some may have noticed my inactivity lately. I've been so exhausted that I come home from work, eat and then fall asleep. The fatigue and what I thought was a UTI have been overwhelming me. I've spent the last 3 Mondays with my GP. CT and all, I'm now just waiting to see the Urologist. The pain isn't bad yet; but there constantly in the area of my right kidney. I just wish it would go away. But we all know that Lupus doesn't just go way. Life goes on, but mine seems on hold at the moment. I post when I have a minute. But I seem to always be sleeping.

The line: what's next is ringing in my ears.

Don't worry I know my downess is from the seizure med. But I push through it.

Hugs and Good Thoughts for all

steve.b
04-21-2012, 12:59 AM
hugs

i know you care.
and i promise to keep the light on until you are able to return.
rest is good.
sometimes we need more than other times.
enjoy your rest.

debbie-b
04-21-2012, 12:03 PM
I am glad, that you are listening to your body, when it says sleep, you better sleep.
We'll be here,whenever you feel like talking.
Get better, you hear.

Debbie

running girl
04-21-2012, 01:21 PM
I hope you feel better soon.

magistramarla
04-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi Nonna,
I know I've missed you! I hope that the urologist can find out what is wrong and that you quickly recover and come back to us.
Meanwhile, rest and get better soon.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
04-21-2012, 08:32 PM
You know that I miss having you around but you have to listen to your body. As was said before me, we will be here waiting when you come back. You are such an important member of our family and you will never be forgotten.

Nonna
04-27-2012, 01:37 AM
I have an up-date, saw the urologist yesterday and he says my kidneys are not involved. Although he made me feel like he didn't want to treat a Lupie. Such is life.

steve.b
04-27-2012, 02:36 AM
i am happy for you.
nobody wants kidney problems.

kim,l
04-27-2012, 03:48 AM
i am so glad it is not your kidneys take care of yourself and rest hugs kim