PDA

View Full Version : Profuse sweating

E42brchick
04-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Ok.

So I know with lupus you can get night sweats, which I do have, but do other people sweat more in general? I know I've commented on this before but it's getting to the point where I'm truly embarrassed by it. It's mainly my face, head/hair, and back. I mean my hair just gets soaked when I exert any kind of energy, big or small, when I get frustrated or nervous. Think it's from the oxycodone?

I'm worried the stress of flying to Arizona with our baby has stirred a flare up and my body felt like it got hit by a semi truck this morning. My hands and feet were swollen this morning... Back and spine are killing me... And I broke out in a rash this morning. Now that I'm typing all this I should probably call my rheum tomorrow? Or should I just ride it out and see how it goes? I'm not sure if I should call if/when I flare or if its just part of the process.

Thanks guys!

steve.b
04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
ialso have the same problem.
when ever i do anything physical or even mental, i sweat.
for me it is worst on my head.
especially behind the ears and on my neck.

i found magnesium helps.
i take a tablet in the morning.
powder is good for fast acting boosts.

hope this helps.
it will not stop it, but does help a little.

Codi98
04-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Ya it happens to me a lot to i dont even have to be doing much and my upper body sweats like ive done a whole workout at the gym. I hate it and get worried that my deodrant doesnt work good enough etc. Just another joy of having lupus.