PDA

View Full Version : Ssoooooooo tired!

running girl
04-15-2012, 02:53 PM
My mind says " get up and go" but my body feels like I'm wearing a lead body suit. My arms and legs weight a ton...ugh! This is so frustrating.

Sorry, just venting/ feeling sorry for myself.

Marine wife
04-15-2012, 03:57 PM
You go right ahead and vent! We have to feel sorry for ourselves and each other. Hope tomorrow is better for you :)

steve.b
04-16-2012, 02:49 AM
i hope "lying on the couch girl" feels better tommorrow.

SleepyInSeattle
04-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Oh I hate the "lead suit" days...I dunno how Ye Olde Knights ran around the countryside conquering everything wearing armor (and without coffee!!!!). But I think I know how they felt!!!! :-P

Hope you're feeling better soon.....

rob
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
My mind says " get up and go" but my body feels like I'm wearing a lead body suit. My arms and legs weight a ton...ugh! This is so frustrating.

Sorry, just venting/ feeling sorry for myself.

No need to apologize, as this happens to pretty much all of us sooner or later. It can be hard to keep your chin up when it's dragged down by the lead blanket.

I hope today is a better day for you.

Rob

tripLexie
04-16-2012, 10:30 AM
I TOTALLY feel ya on this one, girl!!! Ugh feel better soon, and don't ever hesitate to vent!!

running girl
04-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Awwww, you guys are the best. Thanks. I feel much better today. Not great yet, but well enough to go to work.

Thanks for the support. It's nice to know I'm not alone and that there are people who understand that I'm not just being lazy.

Brenda

E42brchick
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I have been feeling the same way for the past 2 weeks. Even with redbull or coffee I just feel like I can't get off the couch. I'm too tired to look at a book or watch tv and yet I can't sleep. I hate this in between.

running girl
04-28-2012, 02:41 PM
I hope you feel better soon.

Lupus sucks!

Hugs
Brenda

debbie-b
04-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi Brenda,

We are almost neighbors, I live in Rochester NY.
I am glad, that you are feeling a little better today.
Sometimes the lead suit hits me out of nowhere. I can sit at work, feeling fine and the next second, I can barely lift my arms. The bad thing is, when it happens at work, I still have to keep pushing myself until it is time to go home. I can hardly walk to my car, because my legs are so weak.
You are right, Lupus sucks.

Debbie