PDA

View Full Version : For The Golfing Fanatics

DrinkofWtr
04-08-2012, 04:44 PM
What an exciting Masters with Bubba Watson winning in a 2nd hole playoff! What about that double eagle of Louis Oosthuizen on the 2nd hole! The first double eagle in the Masters since 1935. What a pop fly wedge shot of Watsons' from the woods during the 2nd hole playoff! This was only the second playoff in the 76th playing of the Masters. Incidentally, Bubba never had a golf lesson in his life, nor ever had his golf swing analyzed. Loved every minute of it.

Saysusie
04-08-2012, 09:46 PM
While I am not a golf enthusiast, I have been watching it vicariously through my husband and have heard his screams of enthusiasm. Of course, he is a devoted Tiger fan and is down in the dumps because he is not doing well. But, hubby has been wowed by the same feats that you've mentioned.
Do you play golf yourself?

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

DrinkofWtr
04-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Sorry to say that I am a terrible golfer. My father though was a great golfer and when he was a young man caddied for a pro. We watched a lot of golf together and he taught me a lot about the game. I really appreciate the talent, concentration, belief in self, skill, individual initiative, etc. required to be a top notch golfer.

rob
04-09-2012, 07:39 AM
In my younger days I had great hopes of being a decent golfer, but I could never get past that darn windmill thingie...