PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi!

Coloradan
04-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a long time because I haven't really had anything to say. I do pop in from time to time and read your posts. It's been about six months since my wrists and finger joints began to hurt a little, then a lot, then a LOT... then poof! Went away completely. Just a few days ago my wrists started feeling a little painful again, and my toes too. Just a little. Sooo.... that's weird but not keeping me from normal activities or anything. I did start a job a month ago with a lot of paperwork and filing, so maybe it's just overuse. Not sure what the toe thing is though - sometimes I think I'm imagining it!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and hope everyone is having a good spring. Happy Easter!

-C

tgal
04-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Glad you took the time to say hello. Glad you are feeling relatively OK. Don't forget us!

steve.b
04-08-2012, 08:21 PM
it is good to hear a fellow lupie in remission.

glad you are doing so well.
hope you enjoy the new job.

Saysusie
04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Good to hear from you...I'm glad to hear that your pain went away. I hope that your current pain is not lupus related. Which toe is it that is painful? If it is the large toe, perhaps you should speak to your doctor about it as it may be a sign of something of concern.
Let us know what you find out and again...welcome back.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Coloradan
04-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi everyone, thanks for writing back! I haven't actually been diagnosed with anything (this started RIGHT AFTER I lost my good school insurance - I used to go in over and over saying "my brain feels fuzzy!" and the doc couldn't find anything. She even asked once if I ever felt achy and I said NO!! because that was before... wahh!), so I'm not sure if the achiness is carpal tunnel, arthritis, lupus, stress, or whatever. I don't think it's carpal tunnel, though, because it vanished as mysteriously as it came, with no lifestyle adjustments. My mom's carpal tunnel required surgery. Anyway.. rant over. The achy toes are the middle ones, and only every so often, so hopefully that's less worrisome than the big one.