PDA

View Full Version : welcome back linda

kim,l
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
i am so glad to see our good friend linda posting again . i think i can speak for us all we have missed you terribly my friend. and we all hope you are feeling better and doing well luv and hugs kim.

steve.b
04-06-2012, 08:15 PM
one of the good things about school holidays in australia........
linda is back
(hopefully for at least 2 weeks).

tgal
04-06-2012, 08:17 PM
That name always makes me smile! Welcome back!

Linda From Australia
04-06-2012, 08:22 PM
ha ha ha ha

magistramarla
04-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Linda,
I am so happy to see you here again! I hope that you are doing better and that we are going to be seeing a bit more of you while you are on your break.
Hugs,
Marla

Linda From Australia
04-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately I am not feeling any better. Every now and then I will try to pop in to chat, but I am trying to do some planning while on school holidays.
I can't do much else because I have been ordered to do NO exercise or anything that fatigues my muscles (which is everything) for at least a month (two and a half weeks left). However, I do fatigue very easily, so doing nothing wears me out just as much as doing things...

You will be very pleased Marla that I am trying to write a programme for Latin prefix and suffixes for my top spelling group

magistramarla
04-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Linda,
Hang in there, girl! After always hearing "You need to exercise more", isn't it strange to be told No Exercise?
Don't try to re-invent the wheel. You can go to this site - http://www.aclclassics.org/ They have a lot of teaching materials available and there are probably some for Latin prefixes and suffixes.
Keep in touch!
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
04-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Hi Linda the others have said it all. Mari is right; just the thought of you makes me smile. We all need to keep fighting and trudging along.

Hugs and make love
Toni

Saysusie
04-08-2012, 09:59 PM
So glad to see you here Linda. I agree with you totally about no exercise being as fatiguing as exercising. I've been down for the count for about two weeks now and have done nothing physical. But I find that I am sooooo tired and worn out that I am in bed by 7pm.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling better, I am sending you warm cyber hugs.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie