PDA

View Full Version : need ideas

Codi98
04-02-2012, 11:09 AM
So today is one of those im feeling down and losing hope type of days i have a strong support system but still just feel frustrated. I need ideas on how others get out of these ruts any ideas and advice is apperciated!

ruziska
04-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Remember: this too shall pass. Find something you really enjoy doing that you can do and have fun with it! Find a really good book to engross yourself in, or get some great yarn and knit up something awesome, rent some good and upbeat movies, go to a flower store and inhale the oxygen overload and overwhelm yourself in spring beauty, bring some of those beautiful flowers home with you! Paint your names a ridiculously bright color! Paint your dog's nails to match (I tried that once, Kya Superpuppy was NOT amused!) Go to the pet store and watch the hamsters, treat yourself to a decadent desert and don't share! and always remember: THIS TOO SHALL PASS

DrinkofWtr
04-02-2012, 06:51 PM
To get out of the doldrums, I get out my crossstitching and work on the tablecloth I am stitching, watch a good movie, call a friend, go for a walk, or go thrift store shopping and buy myself something that I need or want.

Codi98
04-02-2012, 07:20 PM
I went fishing this evening with my boyfriend just what i needed!! Thanks for all the great ideas

DrinkofWtr
04-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Codi, that's good.