PDA

View Full Version : I swear I already posted this?!

Shine
04-01-2012, 10:27 PM
I don't entirely know what brain fog is...not sure if this would fall into that category or just me being daft!

Earlier I wrote a new thread about craving sugar and anything sweet..wondering if it's to do with the fatigue and my body crying out for energy? Anyway, I wrote the thread and I presume I posted it but I don't really remember and I can't find it anywhere! Maybe I logged out or closed the page or something. I have no idea! Anyone seen it? Anyone have any idea where I left my brain this morning? lol xx

tgal
04-01-2012, 11:12 PM
What meds are you on? If you are on steroids then the answer is "it's the steroids!" all foods, but especially sugars, taste like heaven when on steroids

chikititalinda
04-02-2012, 08:29 AM
I crave sugar when I'm on the dreaded prednisone, like now! Last night had half a pack of oreos.

runnergirl68
04-02-2012, 08:52 AM
I crave sugar when I'm on the dreaded prednisone, like now! Last night had half a pack of oreos.

LOL. I crave carbohydrates when i'm on pred, but Oreos were my favorite treat at 3am!!!!

Mica
04-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I have a little basket of candy I eat in the middle of the night when I get a craving for sweets.