PDA

View Full Version : Fatigued to the Max

DrinkofWtr
03-29-2012, 05:20 PM
The last couple of days I have been so fatiqued. Today I ran some errands, and had an appt. to meet. I thought I wasn't going to make it through the appt. I was so fatiqued. Thinking that maybe the spring allergies have something to do with it. When I went to the Drs. to check on getting another allergy medicine, I had a bad sinus headache that I just could not shake. Finally, this afternoon, it got a little better after having some caffenated Coke. I don't drink these very often, but it did help a little. Still haven't had a chance to get some Allegra. The Dr. has recommended psuedoephrenine(spelling?) for the headaches, but I also get the runny nose/stuffed nose sometimes, and some sneezing. I would think that decongestants would help the stuffed up nose, but what helps the runny nose and the sneezing? Help!

kim,l
03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
i understand i am in severe flare rigt now fatigue is terrible and pain unbelievable . i am now paying bills. and ordering groceries online so i do not have to go out as i have not got strength. i have severe blocked nose but i am allergic to codiene so i cannot take some medications. i am thinking of putting some vicks into hot water and placing towel over my head to unblock nose. hope you feel better soon. kim

Mica
03-29-2012, 07:00 PM
I feel your pain, i'm going through the same thing. My mom actually drives me around because it hurts so bad to drive. I actually was out and about today, by my self, and went home half way through my errands and a couple of hours I went to finish and that helped so much have that couple of hours of rest in my bed. Good luck to you, I hope you get better soon!

DrinkofWtr
03-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Sorry you two are suffering too. I pushed myself really hard to finish what I had to do today. Everyday it is something important that can't be put off. So far tomorrow it is only going to the courthouse to pay a bill, but it takes a lot out of me as you have to drive there and that is at least 10 miles. Then walk what seems a mile from the parking lot to the courthouse itself. Then you have to wait in line to go through the screening process to get into the building. Doing those three things alone is an ordeal! Let alone stand in line to pay the bill itself. Tried to call on the phone to pay it, but it seems like no one answers the phones anymore. Even my boyfriend's sons school didn't answer the phone either today. Have you ever noticed the closer it gets to some holiday or the weekend, the people who are working start zoning out early and you can't get done what you need to do? They don't realize that some of us are sick and tired and they just don't care. Thanks for letting me vent. I needed that.

DrinkofWtr
04-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Here's the kicker. After going down to the courthouse Friday. I get there and there is a sign that says Superior Court closed today to celebrate Caesar Chavez's birthday. I really felt bad for the man in front of me who had jury duty Friday, but no one called to let him know that the court was closed Friday. Of course, they had some excuse that they (the courthouse) don't send out the jury duty summons. Just another example of bureaucratic gobbility gook.