PDA

View Full Version : It's been along time!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi all I know it's been long time so thought it was about time I popped in and said HI!!!!!!!!!!

Well hope your all are ok and as well as can be!! I would love to hear from you all tell me how your getting on what's been going on in your lives! So I thought I would tell you about how I been getting on to start!

Well as many of you that know me! Know that dan and I got engaged nov 2010 and that we were doing good! Well sep last year we set a date and will be marrying 30th march next year! I'm so excited!!! Other than health has been ok I have had a few stomach and digestion issues since august last year resorting being unable to have dairy any more! They have managed to rule out the big 3 c's as the call them it's NOT cancer! Or chrohns! Or colitis! Phew!! Unfortunately have not been able to look in to further as of yet! But for good reason! As I'm 10&1/2 weeks pregnant!!! I'm very high risk they have changed me from Warfrin to heparin injections and I have had to early scan with baby having good heartbeat!! Have small complication of a cyct on a ovary and some bleeding in the womb but nothing they are worried about! So that's meet up todate ( but I ask those who have fb could you not put anything about pregnancy on there yet as I have young family on there that does not know yet! )

Lol forward to hearing from you all! Xx

tgal
03-29-2012, 08:21 AM
So good to see you! I am so excited about the baby! Take care of yourself during this time and keep us posted!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks Mari will do how are you? X

debbie-b
03-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Nice to see you again, it's been awile.
We are going to be cyber aunts and uncles again, awesome.

Debbie

magistramarla
03-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey Heidi!
It is so great to see you here again, and huge CONGRATS about the baby!
I have a new grandbaby due in mid-Oct, so I think the babies might be born very close together.
My daughter who is preggers is gluten and lactose intolerant. She's found that the intolerance has gotten even worse now.
If she even smells an offending food, she's ill. I hope that you can do what she has done, and learn lots about nutrition and how to keep healthy for both herself and the baby.
I'm so glad that life is going well for you. Don't be such a stranger and please keep coming back to keep us posted about how you are doing.
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi girls thanks very much!
How you both ?
That's great marla congrats on the forth coming grandchild! Yes it does sound like babies could be born about same time :-)) xx

DrinkofWtr
03-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi, Heidi. Congrats on your pregnancy and upcoming marriage!

steve.b
03-30-2012, 01:55 AM
hi heidi,
i was worried that i had not heard from you.

i shouldnot have been......
congratulations.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-30-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks!!
Yes no worries! Thou if anyone does worry just pm me as it will send throu email!

So has no one got no goss for me I would love to know what's been going since I been gone?? X

magistramarla
03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Heidi,
I'm just doing my usual stuff - staying busy with the Officers' Spouses' Club and staying out of the PHD student's way. He is getting crankier as he goes along.
I went to visit Kayla, her new fiancee Perry, and her 6 year old, Kyle in September. They live in the Denver area, and it was my first time in Colorado - lovely!
I then flew to Arkansas to see Meghan, her hubby Tyler, and 2 year old Ryan. I spent two hectic weeks with them, and I flew back with my service dog that Meg had trained for me. Conner is now my constant companion, and he helps me on stairs, curbs, and even getting out of the tub!

Hillary and Steve have been trying to have a baby for 7 years. (She has a 12 year old, David, from her first marriage.) On the third try with artificial insemination, it finally worked! I'll be flying to San Antonio in October to see the new baby, and then we'll be moving back there when Jeff graduates next spring.
Meg and her family are moving to Ramstein, Germany in Junes, so we'll have to visit Europe in the next few years.

So, that's my crazy life!
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
03-30-2012, 11:09 AM
WOW, it has been a long time and I am so happy to hear from you. Especially with such wonderful news (a baby on the way and a wedding in the planning). Congratulations to you on both accounts.
I am also glad to hear that you are not having any major health issues and that the ones that you have are being treated appropriately.
Welcome back..you were missed.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Aaaww marla you are keeping your self busy arnt you all with good things by sounds of it!!

I'm loving Connor the dog is lovely!! My bolts not a service dog but I couldn't do with out him either! And I might even make a service dog out of him yet! He already gets the post for me!

Much love to you and your family xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks saysusie it's good to be back!

I'm soo excited about it all thou still very nervous about the pregnancy I think I will be more settled once I have my twelve week scan in a week and a half! Xx

Nonna
04-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Hi Heidi,
Congratulations all around. Glad things are good.

Toni