PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how I'll make it through the day.

tripLexie
03-23-2012, 01:16 PM
My joint pain is horrendous. Of course after a long day of moving my body is gonna kill.. But this bad? Of course there was a delay in the taking of my meloxicam due to all the brain fog from being up all night. But I literally cannot even work right now. The pain is so distracting it's ridiculous. If I had the sick time to use, I would leave and go home and take a xanax and sleep for days.

Help.

Saysusie
03-23-2012, 02:18 PM
I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and that you have to continue to work with no sick leave. I wish that there was something that we could do to help, but all that we can do is to let you know that we understand. Many of us have been where you are and we know what it is like to have to continue to make it through the work day when we are extremely fatigued and in excruciating pain.
Are you able to take any rest periods at work? Is there someplace quiet where you can go during your breaks or lunch hour in order to try to get some rest?
I hope that you start to feel better soon!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

steve.b
03-23-2012, 06:51 PM
(((hugs)))

magistramarla
03-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Lexie,
I hope that you are feeling better today.
Hugs,
Marla

Eliasson
03-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Thinking of you and hoping today is a better day!

Mica
03-25-2012, 07:15 PM
The level of intensity of pain comes and goes. It will get better once your doctor is able to find the right combination of meds for you.

tripLexie
03-26-2012, 06:25 AM
It did get better that night once I got home (of course!) Gosh, I hate being in massive pain at work. I'd rather have no pain at all, but if I'm going to be in pain, can't I at least be on my couch at home or tucked in bed??!

Sorry for the complaining everyone.. Thanks for understanding!