PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick"s Day

tgal
03-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Hope everyone enjoys the day! Make sure to wear your green!

Nonna
03-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Happy St Paddy's Day to all, can't wear green, got to wear black and red to support the girls' softball team. Another tournament - wooooo whooooo! Love these games !

tgal
03-17-2012, 02:42 AM
Happy St Paddy's Day to all, can't wear green, got to wear black and red to support the girls' softball team. Another tournament - wooooo whooooo! Love these games !

Crossing my fingers for the girls!

DrinkofWtr
03-17-2012, 10:07 AM
Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone. I've got the emerald green dress to wear today.

magistramarla
03-17-2012, 09:24 PM
I hope that everyone enjoyed St. Patrick's Day!
I attended a St. Patrick's Day gourmet club party on Wednesday and definitely ate too much.
Today has been a quiet, rainy day for us. We enjoyed our dinner of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and freshly baked Irish Soda Bread with real Irish butter. Now, we are relaxing and enjoying a glass of Bailey's Irish Cream.
A toast to all of you, my friends! Slainte!
Hugs,
Marla

n.mac
03-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I went with my wife to her cousins wedding-both bride and groom are irish so they had a St Patricks theme.
Everything from bagpipes to step dancing little girls.

Beautifull wedding and wonderfull time all around.

running girl
03-18-2012, 07:23 AM
I live in a university town. It was complete and utter mayhem here yesterday. I only wish I was a few years younger and could have joined in.
I hope no one got hurt. Though I'm sure there are a lot of people with headaches today.

magistramarla
03-18-2012, 02:34 PM
I went with my wife to her cousins wedding-both bride and groom are irish so they had a St Patricks theme.
Everything from bagpipes to step dancing little girls.

Beautifull wedding and wonderfull time all around.

Wow! That sounds like a fun wedding!

bunny28
03-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Gosh we were visiting a university town in Ontario Canada this weekend and I would have described it the same...complete and utter mayhem. Hope everyone is okay.

Our St.Patty's day was kid-centric and so very different from my former student days! lol!

I live in a university town. It was complete and utter mayhem here yesterday. I only wish I was a few years younger and could have joined in.
I hope no one got hurt. Though I'm sure there are a lot of people with headaches today.

DrinkofWtr
03-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Marla, What is Irish butter? I've never heard of that kind of butter?

n.mac
03-18-2012, 06:08 PM
She is probably referring to Kerry Gold which is a line of butter and cheeses imported from ireland and available in most big grocery stores(at least it is in chicago)its all I buy.Both my parents were from ireland and thats what I grew up on.

magistramarla
03-18-2012, 09:41 PM
She is probably referring to Kerry Gold which is a line of butter and cheeses imported from ireland and available in most big grocery stores(at least it is in chicago)its all I buy.Both my parents were from ireland and thats what I grew up on.

Exactly! Our commissary sells Kerry Gold butter and cheeses, and I love them!

DrinkofWtr
03-19-2012, 12:17 PM
N.mac and Marla, I'll have to try the butter sometime, and the cheese too. Sounds delicious!