PDA

View Full Version : husbands heart surgery today

kim,l
03-01-2012, 01:54 PM
well today is the day his pacemaker is being fitted it is about time am scared but i know it needs to be done will let you know how it goes. on top of that i had ultrasound this week seems i have thickening of my uterus so may have to have biopsy for uterine cancer. and they believe i will need to have hysterectomy. and my youngest daughter mikaela the one that has autistic spectrum disorder lost her place at tafe college this week she was doing hairdressing course apparently one of the girls that was on the list before mikaela dropped out so they gave mikaela her place now after a month she has decided she wants her place back so mikaela has been told she has to go because they only allow 8 students in class and they are giving this girl back her place because they think mikaela needs another year because of her disability its very coincidental that she has been going alright up to now but because this girl wants to come back they are saying now mikaela needs more time it is very unfair mikaela is devastated she does not understand what she did wrong she thinks she has failed again and that she is stupid because of her disability. so her depression is acting up again. all and all this has been a real great week( ha ha i am being sarcastic) hugs to all kim

SleepyInSeattle
03-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh my...what a year!!!! Yikes. Well...I am sending you all good wishes on every front from here in the soggy Pacific Northwest. Keep us updated...and best of luck with ALL of this...take care of yourself, too....

DrinkofWtr
03-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Kim, I will be praying for your family. So sorry that Mikaela lost her place. Just keep on encouraging her and letting her know it's through no fault of her own.

Oluwa
03-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Kim..tight hugs with love. Lifting you and your family up in my prayers. I am asking God to shine on you, your husband and children with more blessings.

rob
03-02-2012, 02:56 AM
I'm hoping you and your family have better days ahead of you all, especially your husband right now.

Rob

kim,l
03-03-2012, 03:27 AM
stephen okay came through surgery. at home in a lot of pain still has to under go more testing and maybe another operation they do not think this will solve all his heart problem. i am extremely inpain hard to walk at the moment think it is all the stress i will be having more test on myself this weeek will keep you informed hugs kim

magistramarla
03-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Kim,
I am so sorry that I'm so late seeing this. I'm glad that Stephen has gotten through his surgery. I hope that the pacemaker helps him. I just saw an old friend last night who recently got a pacemaker. She was in the hospital for another procedure when they noticed that she had an extremely low heart rate, much like Stephen. They quickly scheduled her for the pacemaker placement. She was out for the evening with her husband last night, and seems to be doing quite well.

I'm like you when I get stressed out - I get so much pain that it is hard to walk. It sounds like you just need to cuddle up with your hubby and both of you concentrate on getting well.
Take care, sweetie.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
03-05-2012, 04:25 AM
thankyou marla i am trying to rest stephenis in immense pain today and i am scared about my own tests see gyno on friday hope it is good news hugs my friend you are always a great support to me .