PDA

View Full Version : Going CRAZY waiting on blood work

tripLexie
02-20-2012, 12:27 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TAKE MY MIND OFF THE RESULTS!!!!

I am going nuts waiting to hear back from the doctor. I was screened for RA (dx w/ JRA 10 years ago) and also screened for SLE.

I got the blood work done on Wednesday (Feb. 15) and I called Thursday and Friday afternoon. Last I spoke with them, SOME results were back but not ALL so they would probably contact me Monday. This is miserable! I'm trying soooo hard to wait until 4 PM today to call so I don't have to call more than once in a day..

I guess ANY diagnosis or ANY answers is what I want. I don't care what it is, as long as I can start addressing everything. It's making such a negative impact on my life and I feel like I'm doing nothing but regressing. I just want to do my part to take care of everything.

(PS, I KNOW that 3 days is NOT that long, but these results have been a long time coming.. Try 10+ years.)

tgal
02-20-2012, 01:08 PM
I know this is a difficult time but some of these tests take a couple of weeks to come back. Try to stay calm (easier said then done). Just know we will be here for you until they come in