PDA

View Full Version : cold toes?

gkf109
02-16-2012, 07:12 AM
for about the last 2 weeks my toes always feel cold, there is no color change, just a cold sensation, wondering if any one else has had this.

SleepyInSeattle
02-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Mine are like little ice packs I carry around in my shoes, LOL...always have been.

Keep an eye on them for color changes, or if things progress. Raynaud's can come on slowly - or it could be nothing. In either case, make sure your docs know. Circulation issues - especially in the extremities, are not unusual with Lupus and other autoimmune disorders.

debbie-b
02-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Same here, for the last couple of months, I been having cold feet, mostly the toes.
I have to warm them up, before going to bed, because I can't sleep with cold feet.

Debbie

magistramarla
02-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Gary,
Same here - my toes started being cold all of the time long before the color changes started. Now my fingers are slowly getting in on the act.
I wear warm fuzzy socks to bed, then yank them off in a few hours when I wake up drenched in sweat. Works for me.
Hugs,
Marla

Mica
02-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Same here! I hate it too because my actual foot is hot but my toes are freezing. My doctor told me though I had raynaud's. I wonder if that happens with all us lupus people? Anyone else have it?

magistramarla
02-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Mica,
It seems to be super common with Lupus and with Sjogren's. These darned AI diseases just love to run in packs and Raynaud's seems to be best friends with most of them!
Hugs,
Marla

thepaynes
02-17-2012, 10:18 PM
could be raynauds or periphial neuropathy. hope its neither tho. ive got both.