PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston passes away

magistramarla
02-11-2012, 08:39 PM
This is such sad news. She was found dead in her room in the Beverly Hills Hilton today. She was only 48.
So many great voices have been silenced this year. I loved Whitney's music. She will truly be missed.
Marla

steve.b
02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
my wife had tickets to her sydney concert last year,
unfortunatelly the concert was cancelled.
i was going to drive 4,000 km to let my wife see her.

everyone has there favourite whitney song.

kim,l
02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
i agree marla she was a wonderful talented woman it is such a loss she was my mine and mikaela favourite singer mikaela often sings her songs as mikaela has good voice and can sing them well she was quite upset to hear the news this morning she was her idol

BonusMom
02-11-2012, 10:38 PM
I saw The Bodyguard with someone I still consider a great friend today. Every time I hear a song from the soundtrack, I can't help but think of him.

Whitney Houston had such a powerful voice that just captivated me. It's too bad that drugs seduced her and took hold of her life. RIP, Ms. Houston. You were a true artist.

Angel Oliver
02-12-2012, 08:32 AM
i know so very sad.x

tgal
02-12-2012, 10:00 AM
What a life she could have had if she had made different choices. If there is any question what drugs can do to a person the answers are found in looking at her life. It is so very sad that her life is over however I must say that I mourned her loss long ago.

Her poor kids

DrinkofWtr
02-12-2012, 10:37 AM
She is my mother's favorite singer. I thought she was a spectacular singer myself. So many number one songs. I am mourning her death. May she rest in peace!

Hunniebun
02-12-2012, 08:01 PM
I loved "When you Believe" I performed that song in my grade 11 choir, it was our best one. Hard one to sing and some hard notes to get but I think I did pretty well.
Its sad that she is gone, but she left amazing music behind.