PDA

View Full Version : worst flare ever!

debbie-b
02-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Yesterday morning, I got up and felt ok, except for the morning stiffness. I had noticed, that I was swollen all over, my face, eyes, arms, hands, upper body, thighs and knees, except for my feet and ankles. It looked like a bad edema all over.
Usually, when I am swollen like this, I have to urinate alot and get rid of the fluid. But yesterday, I only urinated ca. 4 times all day and the swelling stayed with me.
Even with the swelling, I didn't feel bad.
At about 11am, I've got one of those ocular migranes, no pain, just zig zag lines in my field of vision, it lasted about 30 minutes.
I was off work yesterday and I am off today.
It was my husbands birthday yesterday, so I made him his favorite food, homemade Lasagne. I had already cooked the noodles, made the sauce and all I had left, was putting it all together and throw it in the oven.
As I got up to finish the dinner prep, I got very dizzy and a wave of extreme weakness went through my body. I had a hard time standing up, or moving my arms. It was def a huge lead blanket that was draped over me. With help of my hubby, I did finish the Lasagne.
I then started to get nauseated and had a slight sore stomach.
Needless to say, I didn't eat ( that is rare). All I wanted to do, is going to bed.
This morning I got up, a little less swollen. I slept for 9 hours (rare), went to urinate and my urin was totally clear, no color to it. I still feel yucky and somewhat weak, but a little better than yesterday.
I am glad that I am off work today as well.
I think this is a flare, today I have alot of joint pain.
The way I felt yesterday, is the worst I have ever felt, with a flare. It was so bad, I considered going to the hospital.
Well, I have wined enough. Thank you for listening.

Debbie

BonusMom
02-08-2012, 05:40 AM
So sorry you're feeling so miserable. In light of how poorly you're feeling, I'm sure your hubby REALLY loved his lasagna!

Take good care of yourself.

steve.b
02-08-2012, 05:59 AM
sorry you are feeling so poorly.

magistramarla
02-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey Debbie,
I'm sorry that you are feeling bad. Have you checked in with your doc? Do you need a bit of a meds adjustment?
Take care and get better.
Hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
02-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Thank you guys.
I felt a little better yesterday, but this morning I feel bad again. That is because I have to work from 1pm -10pm today.
Marla, I am still pretty much without any meds, because of my high liver enzymes. I am going for a standing order blood test today. If that test is still bad, my rheumy has to think of something. Right now I only take a Mobic or Flexiril once in a while, to give my liver time to heal.
Something has to be done though, I can't go on like this.

Debbie

tgal
02-09-2012, 08:43 AM
I too am am sorry that you are feeling so badly! I agree with the others. You really need to have this checked out.

Let us know what happens