PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me...

chinadoll
02-05-2012, 08:05 AM
My family is a very close-knit one and we feel deeply for one another. My first cousin lost his wife (she was only 40 yrs old) and our family buried her yesterday. They had scarcely gotten home from the graveside when my cousin received a call that his brother (who couldn't make the trip from North Carolina to Texas) passed away. He was 46. To lose your wife and your brother within 4 days of each other is devastating; the entire family is consumed with grief. My husband is worried that my sorrow will set me back since I am in the midst of a flare and I guess I should be too. But I am grieving just the same. How do you reign that in? I know that only God can bring comfort and I am asking for prayer for me and my family. Thank you for having this section of the forum so that I can share freely. I love WHL.

Manderson
02-05-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm so sorry to hear. My condolences.

tgal
02-05-2012, 09:54 AM
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do

steve.b
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
stress is our biggest enemy.
to not grieve is more stressful than grieving.

please take the time you need to grieve properly,
it is better for you, than trying to be strong and not grieve.

i am so sorry for your family.
you will be in my thoughts.

red246
02-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Sorry to hear of your losses! Lifting you and your family in prayer.

Nonna
02-28-2012, 06:57 PM
I know the Lord is watching over you and your family. I grieve with you it is a hard thing to bare (bear).
All that I can say is that you should remember that the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle.

For a smile to lighten your day just remember what Mother Teresa said..... "I just wish He didn't trust me so much"

Hugs and Prayer