PDA

View Full Version : It's been far too long..

Serenity81
02-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Since I've been here!

I've been so focused on school that I haven't had much time for anything else.. in addition to working whenever I can and trying to stay healthy.

Things are going well, due to graduate from nursing school on May 5th!!

Starting to consider a human baby in addition to our fur-baby, LOL =)

Alas, with that comes a list of doctor visits and questions and blah blah blah.... ugh. I'm daunted just thinking about it, but I know it'll be worth it.

Currently I'm not feeling so great, trying to fight off a sinus thing (been doing my pediatrics rotation, little ones carry lots of germies!) Perhaps I should re-think my consideration to work in that particular area??

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say hello, see how everyone was doing and try to catch up!

magistramarla
02-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Shannon,
Welcome back to the WHL family! I remember you well. Congrats on the impending graduation. I'm sure that you will make a great nurse.
Perhaps working in a rheumy's office would be a good choice for you?
Hugs,
Marla

Serenity81
02-04-2012, 03:52 PM
That's something I hadn't yet considered, but a great idea! =)
I definitely don't see myself working in a hospital setting, at least not for very long... perhaps to get my obligatory "experience" but that's it.

Trouble is, everywhere I've been placed for clinicals, I fall in love with! I can find the good things in each place and could see myself working in each setting quite easily. I'm hoping that when I find my "calling" I'll know it.

debbie-b
02-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi Shannon,

Nice to see you again.
You are so close to gratuation, that must be very exciting.
I always wanted to be a nurse, I don't know, why I never persued it.
Wishing you luck with your baby plans.

Debbie

Serenity81
02-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks, Debbie =)
Yes, I am super excited to be this close.. it's kind of surreal, it felt for a long time like I'd never be done!